Sunday, September 13, 2009

LUV the movie!

Dear Bloggers...
It has been a while since I'm updating
I got back to work on Tuesday and it was kinda busy
But I did manage to catch this movie on the opening day
The movie was GREAT and HILARIOUS
I totally enjoyed myself
*
*
The real world of dating sucks...
sumtimes you hev to pretend to be sumthing that you are not,
just to catch a 'big fish'!
sumtimes you just have to be shallow and a bimbo,
just to get that dream guy that you hev been dying for!
*
*
I can bet nearly 90% of you gals out there have a
CHECKLIST of  "How a PERFECT partner shud be"
And I'm not wrong to say...
how many lucky gals out there
manage to get a partner that fulfill even half of the criterias
that hev been carefully written in that loooooooong list!!!
NOT EVEN a HANDFUL!
Well... that's the
UGLY TRUTH!!!
One of the best romantic comedy this year
Personally... I prefer this movie to The Proposal
Why dont you go and watch it yourself?
If you are sucker for romantic comedies (like me)...
you SHOULDN'T MISS
THE UGLY TRUTH for the world!!!
I won't spoil the fun by giving you the synopsis :)
But I really wanna watch it again!!
*
*
Chalo darlings!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...