Thursday, July 09, 2009

TRIBUTE to MJ...

Dear Bloggers...
Nearly everyone out there is talking about the late MJ
over the past 1 week
His all time favorite songs came back to life!
Bringing back memories... sweet ones and not so sweet ones to some
No... no... no... I'm not gonna talk about the King of Pop...
I know some of you out there would know every itsy bitsy bit bout MJ by now :)
We even know that MJ luv KFC!
Just like me and you!
I decided to do MJ cuppies instead!
Sumthing different... away from then norm... hehehe :)
Presenting....
*
*
*
*
TRIBUTE to MJ
BLACK or WHITE!
Taraaaaa!!
Dark and white chocolate marble cuppies!!
Simple MJliscious!!
hahaha!! is there such a word?
It's awesome.... just like MJ
Dark and white chocolate is an evergreen favorite... just like MJ
Ahakss!! That's kinda too much don't you think so?
I even made some MJ cuppies for my son's Paediatrician
*
*
*
Chalo darlings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...