Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wishlist - Gucci, Dior, Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture

Hi there dear bloggers... Well... another beautiful day. How are you today? Hope all of you are doing fine :) I was just wondering... lately, I've received multiple requests for Gucci, Dior, Marc Jacobs and Juicy Couture designer handbags. Why don't you designer-handbags-lovers out there (any brand is welcome) drop me an email and tell me your most desired handbags plus the reasonable budget that you are willing to spend on your dream handbags. Pictures or links to your dream handbags will surely be a big help to. Hurry up ladies (and gents to! hey... your loved one will surely be extra delighted... a little surprise will surely goes a looooong way! Trust me.... I know!)... email me your wishlist! I'll see what I can do... miracle DO happen rite? I might just be able to get hold of that dream handbag within your budget... and make your dream (or your loved ones) come true!! If you don't speak your mind out... I wont be able to figure it out dear :) Wishlist... wishlist.... wishlist.... I'm checking my mailbox soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...