Thursday, January 15, 2009

BAGtitude!! Let's BAG-SPA darlings!

Handbags... handbags... handbags... different styles, brands and colors... pricey ones... not so pricey ones... (who cares... I just luv them, those are my handbags by the way... mine... all mine.... hehehe) nicely arranged in their respective dustbags and boxes... lying in the closet. Why honey? Lets get it OUT!! STRUT with it... show us what you have. If you were to keep it there... all cozy and wrapped up.... no one will take notice, and we can't say --- the BAGtitude lady is coming bebeh!!! Make way! Hey... I spent a fortune for those bags... I dun wanna ruin its color... I dun wanna stain to get onto it... I might accidentally scratch the outer shiny leather!! And WORSE --- I wont be able to do anything bout those ugly looking defects :( NOOOO!!! So... just ogle at those handbags in the closet! Auwww.... Fret no more darlings... we have BAG SPA now! Where? At Berjaya Times Square KL... Hey!!! In KL? Cool!! By the way.... what is BAG SPA all about? What does it offer? How much will it cost? My dearie handbags so needy of spa treatment! Well... keep an eye on this modest blog.... I'll update you more once I get hold of valuable info regarding the services there. I'm waiting for my email reply from BAG SPA :) Chalo darlings... I'll be back with GOOD news pretty soon! Yeah ladies... show me the BAGtitude!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...