Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UNFORTUNATELY :(

Dear Bloggers...

I bring 'not so good' news
to a few of you today...
I would like to apologize in advance


*
*
*
*
I am UNABLE to purchase the
most seeked and awaited
MACAROONS
for my dearest bloggers

This is purely because....
these MACAROONS can only last
a MAXIMUM of
2 days for Pauls Macaroons
4 days for Laduree Macaroons
These info were obtained from the respective shops

It's kinda impossible to get hold of the macaroons
just before the flight back to Malaysia

I hope all of you
fellow bloggers out there
understood this difficulty
and accept my apology

To cheer you up....
I have TWO (not one)
FANTASTIC DEALS
coming up
really... really... really soon!!!

Do drop by my blog and check it out :)

Chalo bloggers!



2 comments:

Erna said...

There's 1 fantastic deal revealed (Longchamp)..What's the other one? ;)

Masyithah Ma'arof said...

hi erna.... MBMJ special items :) jangan lupe order tau!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...