Sunday, June 07, 2009

Main masak masak...

Dear Bloggers...
How was your weekend?
Saturday was super hot... so I decided to stay at home.
Just don't have the mood to go out... food hunting.
I can hardly recall when was the last time...
it rained heavily around my area... Shah Alam.
Rain.... rain... I miss you :(
For lunch... i decided to main masak-masak....
Menu for the day
*
*
*
*
*
*
LASAGNA
Posing time...
before popping them into the oven
Made two... just in case it turned out nice...
hehehehe
Impatiently waiting in front of the oven
Rumbling hungry tummy!
Yeaayyy!! It's ready!
Alah... still have to wait
for a few minutes before
I c0uld sink my teeth into it.
It was burning hot... ouch!
Cut out a huge portion... for me!!!
NYUMMY!!
Just the way I love it...
plenty of melting mozarella...
plenty of beef...
hot and spicy!!
Recipe by yours truly...
hehehhe!!
All in all....
my LASAGNA
was a great hit!!
Everyone at home love it to bits
Well.... who can go wrong with mozarella and beef!!
Will surely make it again someday!
Chalo darlings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...