Monday, November 02, 2009

Negeri di bawah bayu.....

Dear Bloggers...

I'm planning a short family escapade sumtime in mid November

This time around we decided to

"Cuti-cuti Malaysia" to

Kota Kinabalu..... Sabah!

I have never been to Sabah... I have no idea what would it be like to go to Sabah

Well... I did sum 'research' online tho.... nice places to go... great places to eat.... recommended places to shop...

Kota Kinabalu seems pretty interesting and exciting!! Can't wait to get there!!

Beautiful islands.... delicious seafood... gorgeous pearls and crytals...

Tickets are booked and we decided to stay in Cititel Kota Kinabalu

Any kind hearted Sabahan and other bloggers out there who have been to Sabah is kind enuf to provide me with info regarding Sabah please?

Oh ya! Shud I rent a car? Or just take a cab? I'm travelling with my hubby and little boy... what would be best for us to travel around Kota Kinabalu... just a short 3 days and 2 nights trip...

Your kind help will be greatly appreciated :)

Pssstttt.... anyone nak pesan souviners from Filipino Market? Pearls... fridge magnets... etc... Just email me at chitah2000@hotmail.com by 13th November kay :)

InsyaAllah I'll try and get them for you!

Chalo darlings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...