Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yeay!!! SALE at MOTHERCARE - free vouchers!

Dear Bloggers...
MOTHERCARE SALES is back
Best best.... weekend ni boleh shopping... yeay!
Retail therapy is always n will always be
the best stress buster!!
Tak kisah la shopping untuk diri sendiri ke... anak-anak ke...suami ke....
your frens ke... neighbours ke.... or even a stranger... I dun mind at all!
That's why I suka sangat adakan pre order
The adrenaline rush while shopping just make
your pretty face flush in delight!!
Hilang segala sakit-sakit and sengal-sengal badan... hehehe
Tapi.....
AWAS!!!
SHOPPING is ADDICTIVE
and INFECTIOUS too!!!
So... shop at your own risk
Sapa setuju dengan saya sila angkat tangan... hehehehe!!
WOW!! I can see a big show of hands from my dear bloggers
(buat intonasi surprise la plak... hehehe)
Together with this entry...
ade 2 keping
MOTHERCARE VOUCHERS
specially for my dear bloggers
Feel free to download and print them
Just in case you have any difficulty in doing so...
please inform me at chitah2000@hotmail.com
and I'll email them to you a.s.a.p.
Happy Shopping!!
Chalo darlings!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...